Virtualization is a way to reduce IT expenses while boosting efficiency and agility – not just for large enterprises, but for small and midsize businesses too.
What is virtualization?
Virtualization is a proven software technology that makes it possible to run multiple operating systems and applications on the same server at the same time. It’s transforming the IT landscape and fundamentally changing the way that people utilize technology.
Benefits of Virtualization
Virtualization can increase IT agility, flexibility, and scalability while creating significant cost savings. Workloads get deployed faster, performance and availability increases and operations become automated, resulting in IT that's simpler to manage and less costly to own and operate.
- Reduce capital and operating costs.
- Deliver high application availability.
- Minimize or eliminate downtime.
- Increase IT productivity, efficiency, agility and responsiveness.
- Speed and simplify application and resource provisioning.
- Support business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Enable centralized management.
- Build a true Software-Defined Data Center.
Adak Fanavari Mania is a leader of virtualization both on installation and support of software and also server machine and storages. we guarantee the highest level of support.
Whatch the vidio about : Virtualization Basics